The Network for Investigation of Delirium across the U.S. (NIDUS) is offering two $50,000 pilot grants for proposals related to delirium research. The purpose of these awards is to encourage innovative research that will advance investigation in delirium and lead to future grant funding.
Applications are due on Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 5:00pm EST.
Proposals must be related to delirium research in the following priority areas:
- Risk factors, prognosis, outcomes;
- Pathophysiology, mechanisms, biomarkers, genomics and other –‘omics’ approaches;
- Diagnostic tools and phenomenology;
- Clinical interventions for prevention and treatment.
- Two application tracks are available: junior investigator track and established investigator track.
- Open to U.S.-based and international researchers.
Please visit our website for more information on eligibility and application requirements: https://deliriumnetwork.org/pilots/2017-pilot-grant-information/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.